There are only 5 weeks left till Christmas…is your church christmas live stream setup and optimized to show your fantastic service?
In today’s show, we’re going through the 4 preparation stages you should undergo to have the best live stream for your christmas services.
In This Video, How To Make Your Church Christmas Live Stream Better:
- 0:26 – No Shave November update with Justin
- 2:07 – Christmas is right around the corner…are you ready?
- 3:20 – What to check 5-10 weeks before Christmas…
- 5:57 – Check this on your computer before it crashes everything!
- 10:42 – Set this up ahead of time so you’re not scrambling last minute…
- 15:25 – How to get hands-on help getting your live stream ready for Christmas (and your other media needs)…
- 18:57 – Schedule this so your team is ready for Christmas…
- 22:01 – Make sure dress rehearsal isn’t the first time you’re running through the live stream setup…
Important Links & Shoutouts
- How to stop automatic updates in Windows 10 and Mac computers
- Check out CTA Insiders to get personalized help with your media needs
- You might also like: 2019 Christmas Planning Essentials
Your church Christmas live stream is an important ministry, allowing ANYONE in the WORLD access to your program and preaching.
But also as important, anyone in your community can watch and hear the reason for the season.
Follow these 4 steps to prepare your live stream and be the best you can be this Christmas.
Are you ready to live stream your christmas services? Let us know your biggest questions in the comments below!