Is it necessary to hire church website designers if you think you can do it yourself? Is there any benefit to this?
In today’s episode, we’re uncovering the benefits of church website designers, and how to decide whether you need one (and how much you should pay).
About Our Guest: Adam Mclaughlin
Born and raised in Canada, Adam loves discussing all things marketing and communications, and blogs at AdamMcLaughlin.net helping churches get clear about who they are, and how the communicate that.
In This Video
- 0:50 – Meet our guest: Adam Mclaughlin…
- 2:53 – Pro-tip: Your Next Favorite Podcast…
- 6:50 – Digging into Adam’s past (is he even qualified to be here?)
- 8:25 – What exactly is a website designer…
- 9:35 – Don’t hire a robot
- 11:40 – The benefits of hiring an outsider to build your website (and our first disagreement)…
- 20:05 – The cons of hiring church website designers (and breaking them down by budget)…
- 32:40 – Should you work with CHURCH website designers or will any website design agency do just as well?
- 37:08 – Make sure your website designer will do this instead of saying, “bye, felicia!”
- 40:24 – Your #1 resource if you decide to do your church website yourself…
- 42:55 – Where to find out more about Adam…
Important Links & Shoutouts
- The Definitive Church Website Formula
- Adams Blog and Instagram
- Check out our other interview with Adam: This Is How To Recruit The Best Volunteers In Church (And Continue Growing The Team)
Every month there are thousands of people searching for churches in your area, and they are judging your church by what they see online.
If you just can’t figure it out for yourself, then it may be time to start looking for church website designers who can do the job for you.
But if you’re not ready to hire an outsider, then check out The Definitive Church Website Formula so you can learn exactly how to do it yourself.