It’s time for this Summer’s Q&A session!
In today’s episode, we’re answering your questions about live streaming, working with the music minister, getting more volunteers, and more!
In This Video
- 3:12 – What more would be needed in order to live stream directly from camera to computer to fb live?
- 9:24 – When working with ministry of music what are some ways in order to get them to work with the media department?
- 14:33 – What are good tools, videos, etc. to train others in media?
- 17:24 – If you could make a dream job what would it be?
- 22:05 – Lower third for Tricaster 40. We would like to have lyrics from ProPresenter go to the Tricaster. Is there and easy way to get this done?
- 30:40 – How can we streamline some of our media and train more volunteers?
- 42:50 – The most important thing you can do to improve your ministry…ASK!
We try to do these Q&A’s once a season, and we are so excited to see people take initiative and ask questions.
But this is just once a season…what about the in between?
Always be asking. The only dumb question is the one you don’t ask.
Where to ask?
We’ve got two amazing communities to find answers and help in your ministry.
Join 2,000 other people on the frontlines of ministry in the Church Media Hacks group, or, when you’re serious about destroying your obstacles, we’re waiting for you on the inside…