If you’re like me, you’re always on the the look out for a tool or app that can make your day just that more productive.
Sometimes when you hit on the right one, life changes doesn’t it! Ever had that happen? You come across this app or a web service that once you make it a part of your day, you wonder where it’s been all your life? How did you ever get things done without it?
Justin and I thought we’d share some of our favorite and most used apps and tools for productivity. We, like you are very busy with demands of work, ministry, family, and every little bit of help we get can make a huge difference in getting everything done.
Here’s the apps / tools that we use most. Some links may be affiliate links.
- June 2020 Update: Church Training Academy is now happily using Milanote. Milanote provides us with task management and note keeping that are easily shared across the team, and we can upload links and files as well to keep everything organized in one place. It’s working really well for us, and we suggest you try it too!
- Google Keep (lists and notes)
- Evernote (lists and notes)
- GSuite (cloud office apps from Google / collaboration)
- Lastpass (password manager)
- Trello (project management, lists)
- Kami (pdf management / signing)
- Slack (messaging, communication, collaboration)
- Pocket (read later / aggregator)
- Awesome Screenshot (screen capture / annotation)
- Skitch (screen capture / annotation)